Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Welcome back life.

After 24 hours of no communication, I had a hunch he would come 1 day early. I received the voicemail on the way to my nail and hair appointment and my heart started racing...


I wanted to puke, cry, and/or pee my pants And the pictures explain the rest.



And now? I have clothes piled in the middle of the floor, cereal bowls everywhere, and a huge, constant smile on my face. We danced in the kitchen for no reason this evening, took a four hour nap, ate dinner in bed, walked the girls and now winding down with a glass of wine and beer. My life is back.

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Congrats and have fun! ;)

lola said...

Oh, love this. Somehow when they're home the messes don't matter and everything is just right. Have fun :)

BSS said...

Yay! have fun! :o)

kd said...

So happy for you! Have fun!

Sarah said...

so wonderful!

TJK said...

Congratulations!! I hope you guys have a wonderful time :)

Lea Liz said...

How wonderful!!!!!!!!!! Those pictures brought tears to my eye for I know how happy you were!!!!!!

loqi said...

Woohooo!!

Carissa said...

Aww I'm so happy for you!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Aw, I'm so glad he's made it home and you guys are together! Have fun!

J.L.S. said...

I am soooo so happy for you! You look beautiful and so incredibly happy!

Katie said...

Yay! So happy for you guys!

Cole said...

I'm so happy for you! That is AWESOME!!

Megan said...

Hope y'all are having a great time together! I'm so sad that C and D never got to meet:(

Lacey Bean said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO happy for you. Enjoy your time with him. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Anonymous said...

Yayyy!! My favorite blog post so far :-)

Stephanie said...

Those pictures put a smile on my face and tears of happiness in my eyes! I'm so happy for you! I love hearing about reunions! Enjoy every second of the little things!

Erin said...

Yay!!! Have an amazing time!

Jenn said...

:) So happy for you guys!

Cole said...

Oh, I gave you an award! :-)

orlane said...

Yay!! I got tears in my eyes. I love seeing these kind of posts. Hope you have a great time

Kate said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Have a great time!

Stacie said...

Wooohooo!!!

CIP said...

Yaaaaaay congrats. Those pictures are amazing :)

Post Tenebras Lux said...

Yay!!!!! That's such a wonderful feeling. I hope your time together is a blast.

Nicole Marie said...

i just teared up. i'm glad you're back together and have a wonderful, fantastic romantic time!

d.a.r. said...

Yay R&R!!!!

Mrs. Mootz said...

That is so awesome! The pics gave me tinglies and brought tears to my eyes!

jlc said...

Well from the looks of your white shorts... no peeing was involved!! :D


Loved looking at all your pics!! the love you two share is so obvious and evident in each photo!

tootie said...

Congrats!! Enjoy every second! :)

nicole mountz said...

i'm so happy for you :) have so much fun and enjoy every second with him! you deserved a surprise!