Tonight I am going to bed by myself (well my girls, as always, will be with me) for the last time this deployment. You know when people say, someone pinch me? I think I need something a little more painful because I am trying to comprehend the whole reality of this.
I am in a much better place compared to my pouting days earlier this week. My family is here...my parents, his parents, his sister, his grandmother, and his brother and new fiance. Right now I am loving life, but really do not believe its true.
I love that my ladies I train counted down the days with me and when they saw me today, their energy and genuine excitement put me in such a great place, but still do not think he is REALLY coming home to me.
One last step tomorrow. I am hoping for smooth sailing, I know those two words contradict the Army, but one can hope and keep hoping.
19 comments:
I am so beyond excited for you! :D :D
SO exciting!!! can't wait to see reunion pics!
You did it! I am so glad that I have met you and have a friend for life! See you tomorrow!
oh and I changed my blog url if you want to update your feed. it is http://theboyandhmb.blogspot.com
:)
WAHOOOOOOOOOO
yay! i'll see you tomorrow!!! so excited for you!
Ohh! This is awesome! First - congrats on getting through the deployment - you should feel like you can tackle anything!
Next- Those few minutes prior to seeing him and those few minutes embracing after being gone so much are like NO other! Savor it!
How exciting he will be home very very soon!
Yayayayay!!!!!
Hooray!! I'm so happy for you!
I am so excited for you, and will basically be Facebook stalking you all day for pictures! Enjoy!!!!!!!
I'm so excited for you guys!!! I'll be thinking of you both, can't wait to see pictures of the reunion!!
How exciting! Wishing you a fabulous homecoming and wonderful weekend!!
I love this! And I love that the ladies you train were participating! I had a wonderful family that I was helping when I was still working as a CNA at home. The son was a Veteran and the mom had been a military wife. They would always ask me how many days were left. On my last day of work, they were so excited for me. It really means the world to know that these people are cheering you on, too!
Enjoy these next moments. There are some of the best in my life!
That's great! Have an amazing day!
I'm so happy for you!!
So happy for you!!!
Yay! Can't wait for your next post. You will have an awesome Thanksgiving with your love back in the states!
I'm so happy for you! That's so exciting!
Enjoy the time with him and your families.
Post a Comment