So what has been going on with me?
Three things....Army Wife, dog hair, and working out.
I attended my first military formal. I danced the night away and as a result, the only picture I took of the two of us is us sweaty after 2 hours of dancing. Oh well
Winter has brought snow and melted snow, which in our house means mud.
And working out? Not only is it my job, but Dave and I started P90X, so my body hates me and sleep has slowly crept into one of my top priorities. I am still waking up around 4:45am, 3-4 times a week and as a result I pass out between 8-9pm.
And its not only a pass out, but my love calls me a drunk mess. Some 1opm highlights:
- He says "Goodnight babe, I love you you"...My response "I am not drunk!" and then throw the remote at him.
- Walking into our door
- Him waking me up on the couch to go to bed and me yelling as loudly as possible and repeating over and over again, "You do not need to carry me"
I have a new found love for the weekends. Sleeping in until 7am never felt so good.
I cannot complain. I am loving love. I think we are both still suffering a little seperation anxiety. We absolutely hate being away from each other and race home after work to be with one another. I guess its not a bad thing, especially since another deployment is looming ahead in the near future.
7 comments:
Glad to hear things have been going really well for you!
Sounds like a busy life!! If I got woken up to go to bed - I'd probably shout too. :-)
I need to keep reading you blog. Maybe the more I read about working out, the more I will feel compelled to work out.
Can we talk about how happy I am that you are back in the blogging world? Let's not dissapear again,mmkay?
Um please don't ever leave us like that again, kay???
I've been wondering where you went, I'm so happy to see you posted! :-) I think we're going to start P90X shortly too, I'm glad to hear you think it's hard/worth it!
Sounds like the ball was a lot of fun! I soo need to get back to a normal fitness routine. You should post some tips! My problem area right now is the very tops of my thighs.
Hope you had a good Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment