Saturday, December 12, 2009

Gifts from Afghanistan

We received all of his tough boxes from Afghanistan yesterday. This morning he bribed me with donuts to help him sort through it all. I even allowed this ACU bomb to explode in my kitchen.

He kept repeating to the girls, "Who is suprised mommy is not freaking out yet? I am, I am"



I think I am surprised too.

7 comments:

The Mrs. said...

sounds like an exciting way to spend the day. : )

Cole said...

You knew it was only a matter of time until all his..uh...stuff arrived home too.

You're a good wife for helping him sort through it all!

Emily B said...

Ha! Both me and my husband very much relate to this post!

d.a.r. said...

Hahaha. I love it!!!

Sara said...

I tried not to freak out when mark did that. I just turned into a shaking, hovering wife who stood behind him and asked when it was going to be put up.

lola said...

LOL. I love that you call it an ACU bomb! :)

Megan said...

The trunks drive me insane! I wouldn't even let C bring his into the house...in fact I think they are still packed with his stuff from Iraq outside in the storage shed :)