Saturday, December 26, 2009

Grateful.

Christmas shopping is done....bouncing back and forth between the families is also done. And today as a result of the chaos of the past two weeks, I did not get out of my PJs until 5pm, only to put my workout clothes on for a quick workout.

Why the chaos? Well two weeks ago, I found out my job is promoting me to manager. More money, more hours, and more responsibility after only 11 weeks of working there. And the icing on the cake...I still get to workout and train my women, just more paperwork.

I feel so incredibly blessed this holiday. I absolutely love being with him, love my job, and love our families. Who could ask for more?

8 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That's great! I'm glad to hear things are going so well for you!

Allison said...

Congratulations on the promotion! And a day in your PJs sounds pretty awesome to me.

Megan said...

That's great news! Now you just need to transfer over to North Carolina!

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Yay! I agree with MG!

Kayla said...

Congratulations! Yayyy!

lola said...

I love that once the hubby comes home from deployment -- everything magically comes full circle and works itself out. Your year has been more rough than most and I'm so glad that things are going much MUCH better!