I still have been doing a lot of this since his return, actually probably more of it:

They added quite a bit of responsibility in the past month, which means I open a lot more. Waking up at 4:45am most mornings results in a lot of this:
Since I was a "good little wife", he bought me one of these. And let's just say my life has not been the same. Best buy ever:

And you would think he would be sick of his company, after spending a year with just them, but oh no, we do everything together. Including picking up some of them at their 2am Homecoming Ceremony:
On Wednesday we celebrated one year of martial bliss. Of course the first year gift is paper and my hubby knows me better than anyone. Nashville Predators hockey tickets. Three rows back, center ice and not to mention the game ended in a shootout. The most exciting thing in sports:
I've been so tired lately and might have been a little careless with the pill. So a few days ago, I swore up and down I was with child. This morning, I saw this:
Life is good, but so busy. The funny thing is, if you asked me what I've been busy with, I would answer besides work, spending almost every waking moment with him. Its a good kind of busy, a wonderful kind actually.
13 comments:
You are so over the moon w/ your hubby back. SO sweet.
I so need to get back on the ball w/ exercsiing....ugh.
Glad that life is going so well, back with your hubby! And I agree, hockey tickets are an awesome "paper" gift! :)
That appears to be the most advanced pregnancy test I have ever seen! Congrats....that is...if this is the outcome you wanted!
Wow, that's a busy few weeks! You're a good wife going to those 2 AM welcome home ceremonies. :-)
What an AWESOME three weeks! :)
Sounds like a crazy, busy, wonderful three weeks!
Ok seriously my heart skipped a beat when I saw that pregnancy test!
It sounds like you've been having a great time! Glad you had a wonderful anniversary!
I left something for you on my blog!
YAY for reunions! And heck yeah, the iPhone is the best thing ever! How did I live without it?
And I agree with MG...I had to do a double take.
You are so adorable being all on cloud nine with the hubs back! Any wedding planning goin' on?
PS - I got really excited when i saw the pregnancy test because you and him would have the most gorgeous babies! But it was negative. :( Maybe in the near future? :)
Yay! I'm glad everything's going well for you guys!
Aww you sound so so so happy!!!!
And omg I know...I freakin' love my iPhone. How did I exist without it?!?!
Post a Comment