Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cha Cha Change

On Monday I put in my two week notice at work...

And I felt a million pounds lifted off my shoulders. My last day will be on my 26th birthday so I have a feeling 26 is going to be a great year. In the past 2 weeks I dropped off my resume at four different gyms/fitness facilities and received 3 interviews.

I am torn between two job offers right now and feel incredibly blessed to have two options, but really want to make the right decision. I am sure it will all fall into place in the next week.

Do we want more good news?

Today I received my Yoga Fundamentals Instructor Speciality Certificate (say that a few times). I took a workshop with about 50 other women and men. Most of them have been practicing yoga for about 5-10 years. And me? 3-4 months. However, I have fallen in love with it since it has helped tremoundously with my headaches.

It feels good to have the pieces finally fall into place slowly. I have three more days of workshops and continuing education so I hope to soak up as much information as possible.

The conference is in Chi-town, so I left the hubby and the girls back home. Since we moved in together two years ago, this is the longest I have left him. Of course he leaves me all of the time, but I have yet to leave him for more than 2 days. He already texted me a picture of Daisy, who chewed up a blue pen today, with bright blue paws, haha.

Cross your fingers for a clean house!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! It's not worth it to stay in a job that makes you miserable no matter how much money you're making!

I hope this is the start of great things for you, and happy early birthday!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Well that's great about feeling so good about work!!!

Kate said...

I'm so proud of you! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

good luck with choosing the right job! I'm sure you'll make the right decision... and good luck when you head back home :)