Friday, September 19, 2008

Sick as dogs

Since Monday I have been fighting off a stomach virus. I wish it upon nobody. I couldn't get out of bed for 2 straight days. Orginially I thought it may be food poisioning. However, my poor baby came home today with the exact same symptoms.

He is tough, but this seems to be kicking his butt right now.

As a result of my sickness, I am behind on housework. I started cleaning tonight since my mom arrives tomorrow evening. While I am cleaning I hear poor Daisy throwing up on our master bedroom carpet (I swear I need hardwood floors).

After I finish cleaning her, I lay down beside her to rub her stomach and I swear my baby puppy gained about 5lbs and 5 inches right in front of me. I am amazed at how fast she is growing.

I pick her up more frequently as of late because I am sure going to miss this.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I hope David and Daisy are feeling better soon!

Stacie said...

Hope you all feel better soon!!!