- My sister is married! The wedding went beautiful. If you're curious about the photos. Click on purchase photos then scroll to "Lindsay and Brett Navarro"
- On the job front, I promised myself I was going to actually try to look after the wedding. However, the whole time is precious keeps replaying over and over in my head. I'm basically getting paid to do nothing. I am studying as we speak for my personal trainer's license, so wish me luck.
- Everyone here has been wonderful. My FRG leader is awesome. I had lunch with my realtor, mortage lady, and their friends today. These women are so much fun. Not to mention everyone loves to get out and do something. Last weekend we had football, beach volleyball, racquetball, dog walks/parks. Its a lifestyle I absolutely love.
- Daisy and Dakota have been my sanity as well as the main reason I go insane from day to day. Daisy has learned how to climb over the babygate (smart puppy) so I always feel I have to be on my toes around her. Her puppy class starts on Saturday. Thank goodness!
- He and I couldn't be happier. Things are going really well and he's been so sweet. I love that we are exact same person. For instance, we just started a 750 piece puzzle together.
It's weird. Even though I'm not working, I swear I'm just as busy with so many different things. My mom comes to visit this weekend! Yeah! I can't wait to start decorating and turn this place into a home. She's pretty much amazing when it comes to this stuff.
My sister and I

Powder Puff Football


My FRG leader and the winning QB/center combination in Powder Puff
No comments:
Post a Comment