Today I finally dragged my (and the husband's) butt over to my primary care doctor to get a referral for a neurologist. He also prescribed some high dosage migrane medicine. Hopefully I can get some kind of relief.
Life without television is suprisingly getting easier. My trick is to take myself out of the house.
Yesterday I...
walked the dogs
visited one of our friends who just got a puppy
dinner with my boss and her husband
and picked up my hubby late last night from the airfield
I crashed into my bed...without the TV :)
In the past two days I have also caught up with two best friends. It was wonderful.
Speaking of one of my best friends....She is a newlywed and her husband has 2 kids from a prior marriage. They are at that difficult age between 8-11 years old.. She is struggling to keep her sanity and actually mentioned blogging last night. She hopes to join a blog community (similiar to this wonderful military blog community) of stepmothers. I told her I would see if anyone out there is either going through the same thing or knows of someone.
4 comments:
My sister! She married almost 2 years ago and her husband had been married once before and has an 11ish year old boy. My sister, who had never been married before and needs alone time, has really had some serious adjusting to do. She has a blog, but it is mostly a devotional kind of blog. But, let me know if you want me to give you her contact info!
Glad you got a good night's sleep! And I hope you find a relief for the headaches soon!
I hope your headaches get better soon! :)
I hope the medicine helps give you some kind of relief!
Post a Comment