I love organizing and planning, but sadly I do not love organizing and planning our wedding. I do not know if "the jig is up", we are already married or what.
But to catch everyone up to speed.
I will be wearing:
He will be wearing his uniform. Neither one of us are crazy about the military wedding. In the end, I made it his decision and since he is too lazy (his exact words) to rent a tux, he decided to wear what he already has in his closet. And we will exchange our vows and dance the night away here:

Wedding in a nutshell. Now on to physical therapy, clean, pack, and head home!
13 comments:
Oooh! I love your dress! :D
Love your dress!
LOVE the shoes!!!
your dress is perfect - you are going to be such a beautiful bride!
your dress is perfect - you are going to be such a beautiful bride!
Pretty dress! My wedding dress looked very similar! You must have good taste ;)
That dress is so incredibly flattering, you look amazing!!
Your dress looks fantastic on you!
Love the shoes! And the dress! Can't wait! Have fun at the shower!
Gorgeous dress and awesome shoes -- love them both!
That's a great dress!
That is a gorgeous dress! I hadn't been on blogger for about a month or longer and I saw you posted so I had to come check it out. Everything for your wedding looks gorgeous, can't wait to see the pics!!
I LOVE the shoes!! I wore purple shoes with my dress and loved the pop of color.
And don't worry, I wasn't already married and just wanted our wedding to be over already so I could stop planning!! I guess planning events for a living took the fun out of it for me!
Post a Comment