

I recommend both of them if you are looking for a good trashy, summer read :)
Exercise
I've attempted every workout under the sun. I've never been a big fan of Yoga. I grew up playing basketball, soccer, and volleyball which means the more sweat the better. I tried 7 yoga classes and walked out of 6 of them. I started enjoying it a little more after P90X, still would never try it more than once a week. That being said, my physical therapist strongly recommended it for my headaches and stress with wedding planning.
I began DVRing Namaste Yoga on Fit TV. I can now say I love Yoga. Like truly enjoy, do it 4 times a week now, like it. And not only am I enjoying it, I can see results and am getting pretty darn good at it.
All three of things just shock me, even while typing this post. However, they all make me proud and smile just a little. I guess I will just have to keep trying new things :)
Oh yeah t-minus 9 days...
6 comments:
I got that same cookbook! Well...it was like, three editions ago. LOL! But the same one...it's a good one :)
if you ever live in a town with a lululemon store they usually have free yoga every saturday morning.. that's what got me hooked! after a long week of cardio, stretching out felt amazing!
Wow, you've been cooking a lot! I'm impressed!
I LOVE that cookbook, I'm so excited we got it for our wedding too! I hope everything's been going well for you, I've been thinking of you! :-)
I will def. have to check out those books. I'm a huge reader, and the more brain candy the book, the better.
I've also gotten into yoga lately! I jointed Golds (again) about a month ago and their classes are SO good. This sounds so New Age-y, and SO NOT me, but the energy in them is unbelievable. I always though Yogi people were kind of weird, but now I'm hooked!
Wedding updates s'il te plait!! :) :)
Post a Comment