Thursday, July 1, 2010

Remember Me?

I am not even lying when I had to pause for a long moment to remember the web address for my blog and wonderful blog community. I guess being away for almost 4 months will do that to you.

Me in a nutshell:

  • Going 17 weeks strong with no real cure for my headaches. Crazy, huh? However, my glass half full moment, I am only week 2 with my physical therapist and it's slowly helping minus the fact that 3-4 days a week, it adds a minimum of 1.5 hours onto my already busy day.
  • Wedding planning in full swing. 36 more days.
  • I am trying to decide my next big thing in life. I cannot get promoted anymore nor make any more money so the past few days, I'm really sitting down and thinking what's next?
  • And TV. What TV? My television detox is complete. I barely have time to sit down and relax anymore. When I do sit down and try and watch anything, I fall asleep :)

Did I mention there is a wedding in 36 days. I've never, ever, ever bickered with him as much as I have in the past 3 months. Its exhausting and I loathe it. However, all of this just reminds me how lucky I am. We have 10 years of memories of ups and downs and when I look at him, it's hard not to smile and be thankful for all we've been through together.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH EM GEE! Your post just appeared on my reader and I could hardly believe my eyes! Welcome back!

And...

Best of luck with the rest of the planning!

Erin said...

Welcome back! I am so sorry to hear that the headache is still there :(

tootie said...

Welcome back! :)

lola said...

welcome back! :)

wedding planning is definitely stressful, but the most important reminder in all of it is, that as important as it is, it is just one day...! :)

Renee said...

OMG - welcome back to the blog-fold! Congratulations on the wedding planning! I hope the next month goes by so easy for you!
Take care!

Post Tenebras Lux said...

Good to "see" you again! Sorry things are so crazy for you guys right now. . . .

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Welcome back! I'm glad you're finally get some relief for those headaches! I can't even imagine having them this long!

Sherrie said...

Welcome back! Have you met with a chiropractor or nutritionist about your headaches? I had a friend with debilitating migraines and she finally went to a chiro that also is well versed in nutrition and it had something to do with too much candida in her digestive tract (something like that). She went on a restrictive diet for awhile and has been basically headache free for months!

Cole said...

Welcome back! I'm so sorry you're still having headaches. I hope they go away soon so you can enjoy your wedding.