...a month makes. The difference between me now and me 30 days ago...Oh the stress might be catching up with me.
Actually I don't think it's stress as much as every single minute (yes I said minute, apron timer is out for me to blog for exactly 15 minutes) is planned between now and August 7th.
We were SPOILED rotten, absolutely spoiled rotten this past Saturday at our shower. However, my hand does feel like it is going to fall off with all of the Thank-Yous. Don't get me wrong, the Thank-Yous are a must and well deserved. I just like to get things out within a matter of days, not weeks.
Oh yeah, we found out on Monday that our Cupcake Lady went out of business last week, so we are scrambling to find something new because honestly, the cupcakes might be more important than the dress.
2 comments:
Good luck finding new cupcakes!!! I agree--dessert is important!
Sounds like your shower was a success!
Post a Comment