So even though I break a sweat standing and walking in my house, there are many things I found I am grateful for over the past few days.
1) The FURiminator
Actual FURminator session with a Siberian Husky:
Seriously, where have you been all my life, or at least the past 10 months?! I decided to share this particular picture because that dog is seriously Daisy's twin. I am not saying I do not have hair in my house, but the amount of hair that finds the garbage can instead of my clothes, couches, and even vacuum cleaner makes me a lot happier.
2) Carpet Cleaners- Even through the revolving door of electricians and AC repair men today, I still managed to clean my carpets. I love the feeling of cleaning carpets.
3) P90X- Yesterday I decided to take my workout to the gym. I filled my notebook up with all the necessary exercises. I did a 40 minute workout and managed to belt out 120 push-ups in that workout. My favorite comment coming from the sterotypical "meathead", "Whoa, that seemed like an intense workout".
I feel my body getting so much stronger and I absolutely love it. While I may not be able to run like I use to ( I did get in a 1 mile run), I am loving the changes I see in my arms, stomach, and even back.
4) His sister- I love having her around. I, of course, got her on board with P90X so its nice to have a workout partner not to mention we take turns making dinner so its nice to always have a cooked, healthy meal.
4 comments:
Oh man, I'm sorry to hear about your AC. It's hot!!! I hope it gets fixed soon!
I might have invest in that furminator!
oh i LOVE the furminator!! I take it to the dog park and when the boys run by me I swipe them with it so all the hair stays at the dog park :-)
People have no idea what dog hair is until they own a siberian. So much shedding!!
I wonder if they have locks of love for pets?
I've been telling you about the furminator! best thing ever!
The Furminator is seriously the best thing ever. Copper has that same fur as Daisy (those damn snow dogs) & it's so great. I am able to fill up grocery sized bags with his fur.
Post a Comment