Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Why I dislike deployment.

Today I lost power. When I walked in the door my house alarm would not stop going off. Every 2 minutes I needed to get up, punch in the code and turn it off.

My AC is digital and I cannot see the screen.

My garage door will not open.

I already took care of the alarm. Garage door and AC are on tomorrow's agenda. I will take care of these things, but I do not think I am good at it, nor do I like doing this.

He is much better at this kind of stuff.

I think I am done pouting for today.

9 comments:

Lacey Bean said...

Ugghh I'm sorry hun... I know for sure that I'd pout if I had to take care of all of that. I rely on Dave too much!

lola said...

I think you're allowed to at least pout all the way through bedtime. It will get better hun!

Cole said...

I'm sorry! Pout away! It might make you feel better. Tomorrow will be better!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

It's ok. You can pout. I do at least once or twice a week. When it comes to yard work is when I really miss matt. Also when I'm carrying in groceries.

Anonymous said...

The first time our power was out and the garage door didn't open, I had no idea what to do and felt like an idiot calling my "surrogate" husband to come rescue me because I couldn't leave the house. I was so embarrassed to learn about the emergency release lever...but now I know.

Good luck!

Courtney said...

Yuck yuck yuck. I'm so sorry! Apparently Murphy really wants to pick on Courtneys this week. Good luck getting everything fixed.

Jenn said...

The lights in our apartment have been out for a while now. We need these special bulbs and neither of us want to go figure out which ones we need. My screen in my bedroom is broken because Copper likes to hang his paws out of the little holes he created. My windshield wiper blade fell off.

Steve used to help with everything. I wouldn't have to ask more than once. He'd even teach me how to do the stuff incase he wasn't around when things went wrong again.

I think you can pout. I might even pout now too!

Hang in there :) Love you!

Megan said...

We were at the PX when the storm came through. I didn't realize it was so bad until other people mentioned it. Plus our power was out as well.

jlc said...

omg i got so scared i thought this sad "why i LIKE deployment" --- i was like this girl is on drugs!!

haha! glad you hate it like the rest of us! :)