Monday, June 29, 2009

Swoon

Its been awhile since my last school girl crush, but tonight I realized I might be falling for someone...Kiptyn from the Bachelorette.



Now maybe its because its been almost seven months since I have last seen my love or maybe its the magical dates on the show, but right now I am trying to devise a plan...
I need to convince the love of my life while we are in San Diego over R&R to find (hunt him down more or less) Kiptyn and confess my love to him.
I think he'll be down with it.

8 comments:

Megan said...

That name is going on the words I hate list.Ha!

Kate said...

haha. I love it Megan! I have no idea who he is. I don't watch that show.

d.a.r. said...

He is cute! I kind of wish I watched that show now...

tootie said...

I'll admit - I'm hooked on the bachelorette. :) He seems like one of the nicer ones on the show.

Katie said...

Ah yes- Kiptyn he is a looker. Good luck!If you find him be sure to snap some pictures!!

Jenn said...

I hope we can see eachother when you're in San Diego! Coronado is BEAUTIFUL :) I take Copper to the dog beach often so if nothing else, you can meet me and Copper on the beach!

Oh and Kiptyn is hotttttt!

Laurie Moudy said...

I think he is adoreable too!

Megan said...

Left something for you on my blog!