Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Not. In. The. Mood.

Tonight I am hosting potluck at 6pm.

I walked in the door at 4pm. Walked into the laundry and instantly smelled poop.

Daisy pooped EVERYWHERE. She will be a year old this month and has NEVER done this, not even at 4-5 weeks old. Thank goodness for a hose and kiddie pool. I locked her and Dakota upstairs while mopping the floor (yeah poopy paw prints). When I went upstairs, Daisy puked all over the carpet.

WHAT DID SHE EAT?!

Icing on the cake. Today I finally replaced the entire AC unit. I am out 1300 dollars. However, this evening I just noticed its not working...again.

8 comments:

Cole said...

Aww, what a sucky day! I hope it gets better - FAST!

Anonymous said...

Wow. For a minute there i thought i was reading my own blog. Poor Daisy girl! You want to get so mad at them but at the same time you know its not their fault :-(

Oohhh i hope your evening gets better!

Make a cocktail :-)

Megan said...

That majorly sucks. My house is empty. Bring that air bed over if you want.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That sucks. I'm sorry. I hope you can figure out what's happening to both your dog and AC!

Sara said...

jeeze that's a sucky afternoon. Hopefully the AC company will hold itself accountable for any further charges and repairs. I just had to clean up a similar situation the last time I was at my parent's house. Obviously the dog is sick, and not acting up, if they've never done anything like that before.

d.a.r. said...

Grooosssss. I hope tomorrow is better!

Kate said...

I'm so sorry. It can only get better from here right?

jlc said...

Oh no!! AND poopy paw prints! That's the worst!