Friday, July 3, 2009

Watch it

Now usually I am not a big fan of reviewing shows or encouraging people to watch this or that, however thanks to Chelsea Lately, I decided to tune into another reality show tonight. Katie and I fell in love with "Dance Your Ass Off" on Oxygen.

Think "Biggest Loser" meets "Dancing with the Stars" except the contestants look like they are enjoying themselves and the dancing made me laugh out loud on several different occasions.



Go ahead, watch it...and try and tell me I am wrong :)

5 comments:

Kate said...

I saw the commericals for that. I wanted to check it out. I'll have to DVR it.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Thank goodness! I thought I was the only one tuning in and finding it entertaining to watch!

Cole said...

I'll have to check it out!

nicole mountz said...

im going to have to check this out ;)

jlc said...

I'm dying to see this!!!!


And TOTALLY love your new background!!! Very refreshing when i opened up the page!