Super Jeni is now 8 months pregnant. These past few weeks I've headed over to her house to move the washer/dryer, lift/move the mattress, move boxes etc. She says she is going through a "nesting period".
So that is what they call it.
I know they say boys do not notice this stuff, but I am a clean freak. To the point where I am that person grabbing your plate before you finish eating just so I can rinse and stick it in the dishwasher. That being said, I cannot stop cleaning...like really cleaning.
In the past two weeks I have:
Swept and organized the garage and shed.
Took out everything in every cabinet and scrubbed in the inside
Took out everything in the refridgerator and scrubbed the inside
Cleaned behind the washer and dryer
Washed and dry cleaned all the curtains
Shampo the carpets
Will he notice? Oh absolutely not. Will I feel better? Absolutely.
I still need to clean out our bedroom. Daisy sleeps in there every night and even though I vacuum every single day, there is still a lot of dog hair.
I also need to show the girls how to share the bed. Dakota sleeps on his side, head on his pillow and everything, and Daisy sprawls out as wide as possible, legs in the air and everything, in the middle of the bed. We honestly have no room for daddy, but will need to make room pretty soon.
2 comments:
I'm glad that cleaning makes you feel better. :-) Thank goodness, my dogs aren't the ones ones that are bedhogs!
If you need some more cleaning, my apartment could use some! ;)
So cute about the dogs needing to make room for daddy! P has only stayed at my place once so far (he's got a little more space--ok at LOT more space), and he definitely is NOT used to sharing the bed with a girlfriend and a cat. Every little noise, every little movement, he'd bolt upright. It was exhausting for me... lol.
Hope the dogs adapt quickly, cuz they're gonna have to! :)
Post a Comment