Thursday, July 2, 2009

Honesty


The lovely MG tagged me to reveal 10 true facts about myself.



1) I should be doing p90X Yoga right now. Instead I am updating my blog


2) Dakota and Daisy make me laugh out loud at least once per day. They bring SO much joy into my life especially with him deployed. The vet nicknamed Dakota velcro since she NEVER leaves my side. She is currently asleep at my feet as I type this.


3) Katie messed up a batch up Raspberry Almond brownies on Monday night (too gooey) and I finished off the entire pan by Tuesday night.


4) In my lifetime I wanted to be a professional women's basketball player, a lawyer, and a sports broadcaster.


5) I have learned more about life, responsiblity, and adversity in the past 7 months than in the past 24 years of my life.


6) For the past 4 months, my current maternal phase has told me that I do not want kids. This being the longest I have felt about NOT wanting kids. There was a time I wanted 4-6.


7) One of my favorite things to do is watch my little brother play football


8) I have not bought myself an outfit or pair of jeans since last July.


9) My next door neighbors have 11 kids. One day while cutting the grass, I walked into my house and found 4 of them running around my kitchen.


10) I consider myself unbelievably patient, love everyone, and always see the good in everyone. For instance, when I found the 4 kids running around my kitchen, I grabbed the 1 and 3 year old under my arms and yelled at the 5 and 6 year old to follow me back to their house.
I now tag....

6 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Haha, wow! I would have freaked out if I would have seen the neighbors kids in my kitchen out of no where!

nicole mountz said...

my boy is making me do p90x..and it will be the death of me. oh, and drive to the mall right now and buy yourself an outfit, ok? you have my blessings :)

d.a.r. said...

Girl, go get yourself a cute new outfit :) At least for R&R!

Kate said...

We so need to go shopping!

Anonymous said...

OMG! That's so funny!! I would've freaked out if i saw kids running around in my kitchen while i'm not home! Haha!

And why didn't you invite me over to finish the gooey brownies :-(

Thanks for the tag! Tomorrow is my deployment in review so i'll save this for Sunday or Monday :-)

Stacie said...

I think a shopping trip is totally deserved for you!! :-)