sidenote:: people say I am lucky, I disagree whole heartidly
Since I did not have a wedding, I do not have any pictures in wedding dresses. Well, I guess that is not entirely true, I totally forgot about these pictures until tonight. My mom, Super Jeni, and I headed to Nashville about three weeks ago to start this long journey of finding a dress.
Luckily Jeni snapped some pictures for me. These are just a few I said no to:





15 comments:
well youre still beautiful! cant wait to see the dress you finally choose :)
What's a turnabout? Isn't that some kind of kid's toy? haha...seriously, I have no idea what that is.
I did have a dress at our ceremony. John actually wore his ROTC uniform because his reserve uniform was too small. I have pictures, but I was pretty fat then, so only really good friends are allowed to see them. I still have the dress though. My grandmother bought it for me. Did I tell you we only paid for the JP and that's it? Yep, $50 with a tip for our whole wedding and the reception.
Oh and I didn't tell you this either...when the JP announced us to our guests, he said "Mr. and Mrs. Wolf" Nice huh?
I have a similar problem to you regarding body type (which led to many a rumors at my first job out of college of "enhancements"). It makes finding dresses almost impossible without getting it completely reconstructed! Do you have any stores that you recommend for any type of dresses??
OOoh! :) Despite all of those being rejected, you look like you had a good time! :)
you'll be a gorgeous bride.. even if you wear a paperbag!!!
even though you said no to those, i still think you look gorgeous!
I know you rejected all of them but they look really good! You're going to be a beautiful bride!!!
I think having your dress made is a great idea, considering your body type. It may wind up being cheaper in the long run!!
And I love those dresses you tried on... definitely nothing like I tried on/wound up getting!
Aw! Even though you said no to them you looked gorgeous! Hope you had fun with it! I know I had a blast! Funny thing is some of the dresses I tried on were $1700 and I ended up liking the $700 one best! :)
Ahhhh so exciting!!
And i agree with everyone else. Even though you didn't pick any of those you still look gorgeous in all of them! I really love the last one!
You look gorgeous!
I love your expression in the first one but they do all look fabulous on you, can't wait to see THE dress though!
hey dear, just letting you know i tagged you on my blog! xoxo
I actually really love that last one on you!!!
And dress shopping for my body?? Well after the alterations lady yelled at me for being too skinny and then shoved fake boobs down the front of my dress, it wasn't tooooo horrible! I guess we all want what we can't have. How about you and I meet in the middle. We'd both end up with mid-sized boobs, haha!
oh but i love the 2nd and 3rd ones!!
Post a Comment