Oh how I missed you. It only took about ten total hours of phone time with the internet company, but two weeks later, you are back in my life.
There were a few points in the past week where I wanted to tempt the house gods and exchange the AC for internet, but I came to my senses and decided internet is a luxuary.
My girls caught kennel cough this weekend (think the dog version of the flu). They kept me up only 2 nights and are both nicely recovering after a $100 vet visit on Saturday morning.
Next order of business: Dish Network, Garage Door, and Cell Phone
Being a homeowner and dog owner times 2 might be one of the more challenging things I encountered in my short 25 year life. I told him that the house will still be standing when he gets home. It might be completely surrounded by duct tape with me and the girls holding on for dear life, but damn it...it will be standing.
We're rapidly approaching his R&R. My mom asked me today if I am getting excited. I had to quickly snap out of it and realize I will actually get to see him soon. I've been in denial for so long, living in our house for almost 7.5 months without him. I am pretty sure I forgot what it is like to live WITH him.
5 comments:
That's so exciting that his R&R is almost here! I bet your about to jump out of your skin!
Glad your back!
Yay!! R&R sooo close!! You must be getting so excited!
Welcome back and hope the girls are feeling better!
hahahha! it's funny how easily we all go into withdrawals from the internet.
sam still yells that the iphone may have been the best/worse thing that has happened to me, because now i can't go anywhere without facebooking, etc.
haha! so bad.
but this is what deployment turns us into -- internet junkies!!
R & R is coming; how exciting!!
Hi! I thought I'd delurk. I feel your pain about the vet trips. As a new puppy owner, I've had to take many trips to the vet (including kennel cough...even though he's never been in a kennel!). I love the stories about the pups :)
Post a Comment