Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Daisy!

Someone, somehow disconnected our internet for no reason. I need to call tomorrow and get to the bottom of it. I am beginning to learn its always something when being a homeowner. Katie and I decided to head out and find some wi-fi after a few days of no internet connection.


In brighter news, my parents visited this weekend. We accomplished so much. I have a laundry list of things I want to get done before he comes home for R&R. And we crossed quite a few things off the list. Not to mention the house is sparkling clean. Only 3.5 more weeks...

Also, this weekend we celebrated Daisy girl's birthday. My, how much she's grown in a year.



Yes, she's pretty close to being as tall as me. I am short.


A doggie ice cream sandwich! Do not worry. I bought one for Dakota too.

7 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Wow! She has got big! I'm glad you've got a lot done before the hubs comes home! I'm so jealous you only have 3 weeks left.

Anonymous said...

Awww! Happy Bday Daisy Girl!! (Blaze and Indi say happy bday to their Siberian pen pal too!)

Where do you get a doggy ice cream sandwich?

Also, in response to your post on my blog, yes! Let's exchange notes! I'm a little lost in where to start haha!

Anonymous said...

hahaha that's so funny of you trying to pick her up.. she's HUGE!

Megan said...

Wow! She really grew!

Did you have her "get the fly" on her birthday?

Cole said...

Happy Birthday, Daisy! I bet she enjoyed her doggie ice cream sandwich! :-)

Laurie Moudy said...

Happy Birthday daisy! She has grown so much! you are a good mommy!

lola said...

OH MY GOODNESS! She's so much bigger! Happy birthday to her -- my chocolate lab LOVES doggie ice cream!