I really try and not be that person who gets disappointed about the Army. My motto...If you do not expect much, you will not be let down. So over the years, "they" really haven't knocked me on my rear with much of anything. I go with the flow and nothing surprises me.
Well, he informed me last night during our conversation on the upcoming holidays that right after he gets back, he will need to pick up the aircraft out of state. The dates: December 17th-28th.
But Santa comes December 25th :(
My reaction.... I laughed. Nothing to do but wait and see.
Also, I do not know if we have any Bachelorette fans out there, but tonight is a sad night.
She did not pick Kiptyon or his gorgeous, washboard stomach.
9 comments:
Well... it IS the Army so they'll probably change it. I just found out P's date is actually a month earlier than he last told me. It's difficult, because he was already leaving right after Christmas, and now we'll be lucky to get Thanksgiving together. Le sigh.
I like that motto. It suits the Army life well. I hope they get his dates switched around!
My dad always says that nothing is as good or bad as it first appears, and he's right. Hopefully, this will apply here and the timing will work out for Christmas.
That's a good motto! The army always loves to throw you little angles.
I'm still shocked that Reid came back in the MIDDLE of both guys...
I'm sorry hopefully the Army will pull the big "switch-a-roo" again and have him home in time for santa!!
Oh and on a Bachelorette note: I'm glad she didn't pick Kiptyn he was WAY to hot for her. She and Ed are much much closer on the hottness scale. HAHAHA
Still plenty o'time for the Army to change the dates again. I'll think positive thoughts for you. :-)
That really is a bummer. Hopefully they'll change it.
As for Kiptyn- he def was nice eye candy while the husbands are gone! I felt so sad for him. I was hoping she'd pick Reid to put a real spin on the show! But alas her and Ed did make a good couple.
I hope you get to spend Christmas together... :o) It looks like my husband and I will be PCSing over Christmas break...lovely, haha.
Oh no! I hope that the scheduling works out ok.
And yes, I watched the Bachelorette. But maybe Kiptyn will be the next Bachelor??
Post a Comment