Friday, August 8, 2008

Home

We close on Monday and this whole thing will soon become a reality.

Last night we had pizza downtown and went on our weekly walk down on the beautiful river walk. I've been down here for 4 weeks. We promised ourselves we would swing by the river at least once a week and so far we've kept our promise.

It was an absolutely beautiful night. We found our swing overlooking the river and I took my usual position of placing my head on his lap. We talked for close to an hour just like the previous 3 outings.

As we walked back to the car, I realized this is love.

I probably should be stressed about a million and one things, but for now, I'm just going to enjoy where I am at in this crazy life.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Congratulations on closing on the house! So exciting! I am so glad to hear that you are loving it down there!

Stacie said...

Congrats on closing the house, I'm so excited for you guys and so so so happy for you!!!