Tuesday, August 5, 2008

This is my happiness.

"I tell him often that I love him, but never in an automatic, rote way. Rather, I really think about the words, what they mean. Love as a verb. Love as a committment"
-Love the One You're With (Emily Griffin)

I am truly so happy and so me whenever he is in my prescence. It's a feeling I really can't explain. It's a comfort, a security blanket, an instant smile, and just a peace of mind.

We went to the home inspection today and we are actually going to close early! Well hopefully. On the way home from dinner, he turns to me and goes we have a house, a couple cars, a dog, a pool, a deck. We have everything.

Well almost everything. I will still feel 100% better if I had a job that I kind of, sort of liked. I have 2 interviews tomorrow. I called the university and they haven't started the process yet. I guess that is a good thing.

They want someone young (check), a management degree (check) and at least 1 year of managment/marketing experience (check).

You know the expression, it's only after you lost everything that you are now free to do anything. People put such a positive spin on it. What if you don't know what you really want to do? I love that my majors can provide me with endless options, but at the same time, too many options is never a good thing.

I know God has a plan. And I love that my plan involves David. I know no matter what happens, at least I will always have a source of happiness.

4 comments:

Becca said...

Hey! I found your blog through DAR's page.. looks like everyone from the site is starting a blog!!

The job situation can be tough (I've been searching for almost 2 months with no interviews!) but you are right, God has a plan. It will all work out, but it might test your patience a little bit. Congrats on finding a house!!
Becca

d.a.r. said...

I love how happy you are. Good luck with the job situation! God will take care of you!

Lynn said...

wow! just starting all over that way.... I envy that.

congratulations on everything!!

CLR said...

hey, i just found your blog! i just started mine. yay for the house!

christa