Thursday, August 21, 2008

Michael Vick's House of Pain

When my mom calls, she hears the dogs playing in the background and always ask, "What is that?!". I reply with, "This is apparently Michael Vick's House of Pain".

I think I took for granted how mellow Dakota was as a puppy. Daisy is a pistol. She's a mere 8lbs and holds her own in this house. She gets into everything and always wants to play between 2am-5am in the morning.

Dakota slept with Dave as a puppy. We tried it with Daisy for 4 nights and it looks like she will be going into the crate.

I do love how ideal our house is for the dogs. We have the master bedroom right off our extremely long kitchen. I bought 2 baby gates and limit the devil children to 2 rooms.

I'm sitting here waiting for the dish network people to show up. I love the, "sometime between 12pm-5pm". I need to walk these 2 dogs before they drive me crazy.

Our house is coming around slowly but surely. The key items we still need are a washer/dryer (not fun to be without) and a television (I'm learning to survive).

Off to be somewhat productive.

2 comments:

Erin said...

You gotta love when puppy wants to play in the middle of the night. Unfortunately, our Annie still does that on occasion, too! Hopefully Daisy will grow out of it!

e said...

puppies together are CRAZY! we've always stuck with the crate training and it has worked wonderfully for all 3 of our dogs.... i highly highly recommend it