Besides a few errands to Home Depot, Petsmart, and Target, I've been in bed all day, but of course with company.

Daisy has been relatively good yesterday and today. And by relatively good, I am excluding the fact that I woke up at 6am this morning to her literally sitting and splashing in her water dish.
Last night, a fellow LT threw a surprise party for his wife and had a little get together. I had so much fun and seriously met some of the nicest, most down to earth people. I met two women who have kids and are serving in the Army. I admire them so much. Not to mention, these women I met were drop dead gorgeous.
There were 8 of us who stayed until midnight. We played boys vs. girls Pictionary. It's been awhile since I've had that much fun.
Time for he and I to go walk the puppies!
3 comments:
Yay for meeting friends!!! That will definitely make this transition a LOT better :)
And by the way, I adore your bedding. Very cute!
How adorable!!! I am glad to heart that you are meeting great people! Hope you are feeling better soon!
ugh, i hear ya! I've had a horrible cold since about thursday now... it's so miserable. hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment