My poor love.
After hearing the myth of crazy cravings while pregnant, I told him last week to prepare for some strange grocery store/gas station runs at all different times of the day when I become pregnant.
I swear I become fixated on some kind of food and my mind does not let me go elsewhere.
Two weeks ago, I could not stop thinking about sushi. After work, I placed a to-go order at our nearest sushi restaurant and enjoyed every bite.
Last week, I wanted an ice cream sandwich, not just any kind, the one that you purchase at the gas station. So at 9pm, I packed the dogs in the car and we took a trip down the road to the gas station.
Today, I could not stop thinking about the toffee chocolate chip bars at Starbucks. I left work at lunch to head to the nearest Starbuck and it tasted like heaven.
Probably the highlight of my day.
I do not know what I will be craving tomorrow, but I am kind of excited to find out.
3 comments:
my sister-in-law told me she went through the same thing. She would fixate on pancakes and not be satisfied with anything until she got them. Then it would be a hotdog.. and then something else.. ;) good luck!
I notice that you don't call me to join in on your cravings :)
I get like that "once a month" (if you catch my drift, ha!) This month its cool whip on top of peach yogurt. And the other morning i found myself dipping my cinnamon LIFE cereal in my coffee.
Post a Comment