You think I would get around to a few more things in my life since the grandparents still have my babies up in Chi-town. However, this is not the case. I feel I am running around more with weddings, birthdays, etc.
Yes, believe it or not, almost two weeks since I last saw Dakota and Daisy. And as much as I miss them, I cannot even imagine my life with them here right now. Last Thursday I worked until 11pm to make sure I left for my flight at 3am Friday morning for my best friend's wedding. Tonight I walked in the door around 7:30pm after finally going to the grocery store.
Now I am hoping things will slow down once my boss finishes up her conferences and my streak of being out town for four consecutive weekends comes to a screeching halt.
That being said, I am desperately trying to get back in shape, but lacking serious motivation. Since I quit all sports my senior year of high school, I am either all in or all out. Once I fall off the wagon, it takes me awhile to get back into working out.
You name it, I committed myself to many different kinds of workouts from pilates, tennis, sand volleyball, running half-marathons, boxing, trainers, rollerblading, tae-bo, kickboxing etc. When I commit to any of those workouts, I become addicted resulting in the best shape(s) of my life.
I believe I am bored with the above workouts. I need something new.
Starting May 1st I will begin P90X.
I am also desperately trying to get myself on some schedule. Being out of town for a weekend throws thing off for me. However, I may have to wait for next week. This week is full of important appointments, after work Chamber events, huge luncheons, and keeping up with my boss's work.
Glass half full moment: My house is still spotless after cleaning it a week ago.
6 comments:
Ugh. I am the same way. Once I am on the wagon, I AM ON. Once I am off, I AM OFF. It's one or the other. Unfortunately, it doesn't take much to demolish my fitness routine. Tomorrow it's back to HWANB, the robbery totally got me off the fit train, good thing the stress kept the pounds away! ;)
I definitely burnt out on sports after I grew up playing multiple sports at a time. So, now when it comes to working out, I'm very much the same. I become addicted or I can't motivate myself to do anything. I need a good routine in order to become addicted, and I can't seem to find one these days. I keep trying to get my butt in gear, but I'm not having any luck so far!
Hopefully the crazy business is going to make time fly! However, I am sure you could probably really use a little time to relax.
I came across your blog and I just wanted to tell you...
Your dogs are adorable!!! I read that your boyfriend? is on deployment..so is mine. I hope you're doing well!!
The wedding blog cracked me up...it sounds like you were working alot that day!
You have not posted for a long time :-( I am sad :-(
Came to stalk/ procratinate my work.
Just wanted to say hi! Lovin' the SATC quote over on the side!! Hope you're having a good weekend!
Post a Comment