Today I realized I did some kind of workout for 15 straight days. If I wasn't doing a P90X workout, I ran or did some kind of light cardio. While doing my leg & back workout this morning, I felt my body screaming for a day off. So tomorrow I promised my body I will take a day off.
How do I know this program works:
1) I ran 4 miles yesterday, no problem, with only running 4 total miles in the previous 4 months.
2) I tested my body fat at the gym on Wednesday...16.3%! And I feel like bragging a little because I tested this many times before and no matter what kind of shape I was in (running half marathons, kickboxing, pilates) I have never been this low. The trainer at the gym wants to test me again in 6 weeks when I am done with the 90 day progam. She and I both wished I would have tested before I started.
Katie, my little Doctor of Physical Therapy in training, stretched me out this evening. I cannot even begin to tell you how badly I needed a good stretching and how amazing it felt.
After a good stretch, long bath, and glass of wine...I am feeling very relaxed. Life is good.
5 comments:
16% wow! Most women have at least 25%. That's awesome!
That's awesome! I might have to check out the P90X workout. I miss having a really hardcore workout schedule.
Not to mention, you look fabulous!
Awesome!! And Yay for running 4 miles no problem!
Running, Stretching and then a glass of wine. Sounds fabulous to me!
yay!!!! how did you find that out???
girl it's your blog!! you brag all you want but that is just AMAZING!!!
and if you can run like that.... i'd say you're just a natural ;)
Post a Comment