I cannot thank her enough for letting me take a break from blogging not to mention I feel I am suffering from blogger's block while trying to fight off the flu.
Here are the rules:
1. Respond and rework: Answer the questions on your blog, Replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, and add one more question of your own.
2. Tag other un-tagged people.
The Questions:
What is your current obsession? Taking care of Dakota
Who was the last person you hugged? A second grade teacher who I subbed for while very sick.
What is the next thing you are "counting down" to? Book Club this Friday!
What are you listening to right now? My brother's football game via internet. He scored two touchdowns already :)
What is your favorite weather? Football Season/Fall weather
What is your least favorite season? Jan-March, very depressing weather
What’s in your purse? Wallet, Control Journal (filled with my "to-do lists" each day, my planner, cell phone, Shape magazine, and book.
Yes I carry around a duffel bag, the bigger the better!
What is your favorite dessert or cool treat? Any kind of cupcake or icecream. Do you know Coldstone now has icecream cupcakes? Deadly.
What did you want to become as a child? A lawyer or professional basketball player.
What do you miss? Oh so easy...Him
What’s your favorite brand of jeans? I love Express jeans, although I have not bought a pair in two years. I bought a pair of Silver jeans last year and I love them. I am not really loyal to any brand.
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Is it bad that A-stan sounds appealing right now? I am not a big world traveler so either Alaska, Hawaii or California again!
What are your most challenging goals right now? Trying to start up a personal training business and find my next "big" thing.
What’s your 5 year plan? Great question, when the Army owns you for the next 5 years, I could be anywhere. I know I will move a lot and probably thrive during yet another deployment.
What is your favorite sport to watch? Football and hockey live.
Describe your perfect day: A Saturday morning with my hubby watching football then running errands in the afternoon, dinner, followed by a game night or hanging out with friends playing Rock Band.
What TV show would you want to be a cast member on (reality included)? This might sound awful, but I love the dates on the Bachelor, if only my love could be the Bachelor. I always dreamed of being a Sportscenter anchor too!
What is your most prized possession? My ring :)
Name one favorite childhood memory? Going to the park and riding my three wheeler down a huge hill near my first house in California.
What song is currently in your head? Midnight Train to Georgia.
I tag:
Katie
Kpod
and Erin
4 comments:
Thanks for the tag! Coldstone ice cream cupcakes sound insanely good, I am definitely going to try them next chance I get.
I would be counting down to bookclub as well!
And yes, I was aware that Coldstone had icecream cupcakes! I've just never purchased one because we all know I have zero self-control!
ooooo LOVE Express jeans! They are like the only brand that fits right for me.
And you can come to Alaska to visit any day now :-)
ooooo LOVE Express jeans! They are like the only brand that fits right for me.
And you can come to Alaska to visit any day now :-)
Post a Comment