Remember my best friend who delievered a gorgeous baby girl in Feburary?
I finally met her yesterday and fell head over heels for her.
Now I never was that girl who had a large group of girlfriends, however I do have a few amazing friends. Best friends for many years. You know the ones where you just pick up exactly where you left off no matter how long its been since you last talked.
I met Karen at age 14. She was there when I first started dating him and now she's a mom!
I am feeling incredibly blessed.
4 comments:
What an adorable little girl!!
Long-standing friendships are a fabulous thing. :-)
Too cute! I have a couple friends like that... one of them just got married in March. Can't wait til they have babies, but I think I have a few years to wait.
Aw, that's a great photo!
great picture!
Post a Comment