Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Week Forty-Three

Remember when I counted down the weeks? It stopped after Week Twenty. Did I really feel that overwhelmed with life that I stopped counting down?

Tomorrow is the first day of October and I gladly say, hellooooo October!

October, you continue to be my favorite month. The heart of football season, my birthday, halloween and now tomorrow, I can say with some certainity, "My husband will be home next month".

And oh yeah, I have an interview at a gym tomorrow too.

I love this feeling that I might be heading back to normalcy or whatever we define normal as during a deployment. I started working out again, eating right, Dakota gets her splint off Thurday, and I get Daisy back in 3 weeks.

Who else loves October?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

*raises hand* for all the same reasons except football. swap that with college swim season starts. but yeah.. birthday month = the best month : )

Cole said...

Those are some great reasons to love October!

lola said...

You deserve the best October any of us have ever seen! So glad that things are coming around for you!

J.L.S. said...

It sounds like October is going to be a very promising month for you! And that's exactly why I love October. It really is the best month of the year! I'm happy things are looking up for you!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

October is your month!

Post Tenebras Lux said...

October is my birth month--so it's my favorite, too =).

Stacie said...

I love it too because I (finally) realized Jon and I are getting married THIS month :-) I'm so happy things are going great for you too!

d.a.r. said...

OOOHHH I love love love October!!! Happy birfday to us! :)