
Oh yeah, these people above are not bad either. I love hanging out with my family. The team won, my brother did not get hurt, and looks like he had fun so I call my Saturday trip a success. He also ran for 140 yards and two touchdowns with 227 yards all purpose, but who's counting :)
6 comments:
aww I love this! I love seeing how proud you are of your brother! :) I'm proud of my sister too during football season but its different because she's a Clemson Rally Cat haha! When I see her dancing on TV for like a split second I'm like "OMG THERE SHE IS!!!" haha.
Congrats to him for such an awesome game!
You are a great sister to go all that way for his game! I wish I had that kind of relationship with my little brother.
I'm glad you got to spend time with the ones you love!
Such a lovely family you have...family can be the best cheerleaders in the world! Woohoo bro'!!!
Lovely new week dear~
That's awesome! He must just love having his sister come to his games, and have such a great family supporting him!
Awwww =). I'm a proud football big sister too! I'm glad you had a good weekend, and yr brother had a good game.
Post a Comment