Wednesday, February 11, 2009

100

My best friend delivered her first baby, a daughter this morning. I want to post her picture because the baby is absolutely gorgeous, but my blackberry does not want to cooperate!

How fitting, a baby is born the same day as my 100th blog entry, haha. I am just so excited for her :)

And to jump on the bandwagon, I too am opening my blog up for the first time to questions! I do not know who came up with this idea, but it is genius.

So what do you want to know about me? Want to know my favorite HS memory? My dream job? How him and I met? Are you reading my blog and have yet to comment? Now is the time to ask anything your little heart desires.

Please, please, please ask away!

10 comments:

Megan said...

I want to know if you are planning on reading the book for book club :)

Becca said...

How did you meet?
Where would you like to "settle down"?
What is your dream job?
Your favorite sport?
If you had to wear the same outfit everyday for the rest of your life (assuming it would always be clean and in good condition), what would it be??

Sara said...

Favorite outfit in your closet now?

One outfit you wish was in your closet now, price not being a boundary?

Favorite thing to eat or cook?

Do you ever still wish the dogs were cuddly little puppies?

Your favorite phyical feature of *him*?

What was the hardest thing about moving in with him? What did you/do you fight about the most?

CIP said...

I want to know how you two met, and what you guys plan to do when he gets back.

<3

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your 100th post! What was your favorite date?!

Anonymous said...

What is your dream destination?/What is your dream army installation destination?

Do you like working from home? & What are the ups and downs?

Do you think Daisy and Blaze would make super cute Siberian Husky pups? (haha i already know they would you don't have to answer that if you don't want)

Have you picked out your unborn children's names yet?

Favorite (Alcoholic) Drink?

Worst Habbit?

I'm sure i'll think of more later =)

I can't wait to do this nifty little 100 blog post = ask me questions thing! Its quite exciting!

Herding Chaos said...

Every thanksgiving the group of friends (who have been getting together for 31 years straight) they ask us to go through our bests of the past year, some times we do the worst as well.

What was a Best for this past year?
What was a Worst for this past year?

If you could be a character in a romantic comedy what movie would you be in?

Weakness? Strength?

What is a personal goal while he's gone?

Mrs. Mootz said...

What's your favorite rainy day activity?

What's your dream house like?

What's your favorite board/card game?

What is the one thing you want to save to give to your daughter/son?

tootie said...

Congrats on 100 posts!

What is your favorite book? (Or top 5, if it's too hard to choose just one :)

Katie said...

Yay 100!


Your all time favorite meal?

What's your favorite movie?

Favorite music artist?

Favorite tv show now? and as a kid?

What position did you play in volleyball? (I was a setter)

What's your ideal wedding visioning?