- Read The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell. I decided to switch over to a more academic book and boy did it take me awhile to read. I love Gladwell though. I read his previous two books (The Tipping Point and Blink) and he makes me want to become a business/communications professor because his findings fascinate me. However, next month I go back to suspenseful, sometimes trashy fiction where I escape from my reality.
- Cooked three new menu items: Paprika Chicken, Ravioli with Sun Dried Tomatoes, and a Beer Cheddar Cheese dip for a Super Bowl party and also cooked for the boys.
- Ran outside for the first time since October. I made the mistake of taking Dakota who stopped several times for no reason other than to express to me her stubbornness
- Switched back to my original church here and finally involved myself in the congregation. I volunteered to host a few members of a choir traveling here for a weekend stay in March
- Found a painter to give me a pretty good estimate to paint the rest of the living room and other guest room
My parents drove down to visit me yet again. I know I am incredibly spoiled. My dad already washed both cars. We visited Nashville and I found the place where I want to get married
I dream of a southern plantation wedding and above is the historic mansion where it might just come true. It received some buzz because Taylor Swift did a photo shoot on this same swing below.
I do not know about you, but I think I look better minus the make-up, beautiful dress, and overall glowing beauty.
6 comments:
You are SOOOO SOOO right about that! Time FLEW in July and August. I can't wait till it starts warming up too!
Those are some beautiful pics btw!
I love those plantation houses tooo! I totally want to own one someday. And you look way better than Taylor Swift :)
Ooo, Paprika Chicken sounds good! Can you post the recipe at some point? And woohoo for Week Eight!!!
You are doing SO SO SO well! I love reading your progress! <3
that's a beautiful house! I can't wait for feb/march/april to go by.. once i get through those crappy months, i'm home free (or at least that's what i tell myself)
Two months down!!!!!
What a beautiful place to have your wedding!!!
Post a Comment