Sunday, February 15, 2009

Week Nine

Well I am nine weeks into deployment plus a few days. His mom came down to visit and we mostly shopped and hung out. She bought us a beautiful "early" wedding gift.



His mom, CLR, her friend and I watched "he's just not that into you". Now I am not the best movie critic, but I enjoyed it thoroughly. I thought funny and dead on about many relationship issues. Overall, I loved that she came to visit and check up on me.

This past week might be one of my favorite weeks

  • Started scrapbooking finally and now officially addcited with four pages down
  • Met with a photographer for possible boudoir photos (oh I said it out loud)
  • Wonderful lunch date with Jeni for Valentines
  • My best friend delievered a baby girl

And even though its part of my week ten update, CLR did decide to join me for kickboxing. She is going to regret it tomorrow, but I cannot wait to get her addicted as well :)

I am still taking questions for my 100th post. Tomorrow I promise to start answering!

3 comments:

J.L.S. said...

Ok... first I did a boudoir shoot shortly after scott left. I'm soooo modest, but it was so much fun knowing the Scott was going to be happy.

I think I have a question now. Right before he left there was a post that made me think you got engaged. But, you never came right out and said it. Now, this post mentions an early wedding gift. Granted, we all know you are going to end up married... but is there a ring involved now?! And is there a wedding being planned?

Katie said...

Yay 9 weeks in! congrats! I'm totally thinking of doing Boudoir pictures as well. I think if I do them I plan to give them to him while he's home for R&R.

d.a.r. said...

Yay another week down!!! I think if I did boudoir pics for the hubby he would be TOTALLY freaked out. Ha! It's funny how that's different for everyone :)