By the time I walked into the door after kickboxing, she cleaned my entire house and bought new curtains for the kitchen.
And a quick, gross side note, since temperature reached 70 degrees today, our packed class grew a little warm. So much so, I actually felt embarrassed by the amount of sweat coming off my body. And I played 11 years of basketball, 8 years of volleyball, 5 years of track, and 3 years of soccer. Gray shorts were a bad choice today.
And now, several days later, we are growing impatient with each other. My two TVs must be on the same channel, I do not know why and since I am the only human living here, no real need to fix it just yet. My dad wants to watch his crazy, action movies and I want to watch NCIS.
I am currently pouting upstairs in the office. Why? I really want my fix of NCIS to watch my school girl crush, Mark Harmon. Yes, the old guy.

I told Jeni about my crush over dinner and she thought I meant the cute young guy below:

But oh no, I am in love with the old guy. We then complained about how men age so much better than women to the point where it is simply not fair. My mom believes I am in love with his character because of his arrogance and humor and thought he compared to someone else in my life. Hmmm, I have no idea who she may be talking about....
6 comments:
cThe older guy is DEF cuter. That's like my crush with Anderson Cooper. Yes we both heart old men. :)
And go you for being that involved! Def reminds me of my try every sport under the sun for at least a year and then move on phase during HS. Hahah.
You are too funny! I love NCIS as well! I hope to get my desire to exercise back while Josh is gone! Have a great week!
I LOVE NCIS!!! And I TOTALLY have a crush on Gibbs!!!! I am going to have to stock up on some of the DVD's otherwise I am going to have serious withdrawal issues once we leave the US!
OMG! I am laughing at JLC's comment because i think Anderson Cooper is Hot too.
Brad Pitt is kinda old too right? haha!
That's awesome your family came to spoil you!! I wish mine would get their butts up to AK and spoil me =)
i am also a huge fan of NCIS!
I'm with you on the older guy.
Send your parents this way, I need some help!
Post a Comment