Monday, February 16, 2009

Q&A Part One

The light, easy questions...


The wonderful and sweet Becca asked:

Your favorite sport?

I grew up loving volleyball, but played basketball my entire life. I loved watching baseball as a kid, but live for football season. I always tell people, picking a favorite sport is like picking a favorite child.

If you had to wear the same outfit everyday for the rest of your life (assuming it would always be clean and in good condition), what would it be?

Well although I would pick the outfit below, I figured if its everyday, I should look presentable....Dark Express jeans and black button down shirt with Steve Madden flats.


The beautiful and Cross Fit obsessive, Sara asked:

Favorite outfit in your closet now?

My favorite outfit is actually my black yoga pants and a Wabash College football sweatshirt my brother bought him that may be 5 sizes to big for me.

One outfit you wish was in your closet now, price not being a boundary?

I honestly, truly wish I just loved clothes more, I am SO simple when it comes to clothes. But I would love an amazing pair of expensive jeans that fit just right everywhere.

Favorite thing to eat or cook?

Cupcakes

Do you ever still wish the dogs were cuddly little puppies?

I do and I definitely do not. I love how they have their own personality now, I love how they play fetch, listen to me, and protect me. And I do NOT miss accidents on the floor. So I guess I love them all grown up, I think they are more fun now.


My fellow husky lover, Megan asked:

Favorite (Alcoholic) Drink?

Jack Daniels & diet coke or any glass of white wine.



The clever, spfm asked:

If you could be a character in a romantic comedy what movie would you be in?

Renee Zwelleger in Sweet Home Alabama


One of my favorite mommies, (army) wife asked:

What's your favorite board/card game? What's your favorite rainy day activity?

I love monopoly. I love that it last for hours and usually ends in fighting. And my favorite rainy day activity is definitely cuddling up on the couch with him.


The adorable tootie asked:

What is my favorite book

Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult mostly because she is a beautiful writer, but I really feel bullies are a real problem in school these days and she shares my same fear.


The very passionate Katie asked:

Your all time favorite meal?

Oreos for breakfast and I am not even kidding.

What's your favorite movie?

Sweet Home Alabama

Favorite music artist?

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

Favorite tv show now? and as a kid?

Right now, NCIS, FRIENDS, and Sportscenter. As a kid, Full House

What position did you play in volleyball?

Defense Specialist. At 5'1, I would love to say outside hitter, but lets face it.


Tomorrow the more personal questions about me, my future, and of course us :)

Thank you ladies for asking such AMAZING questions!

2 comments:

Herding Chaos said...

I LOVE Jodi Picoult's books. Nineteen Minutes was practically banned in my husbands high school. The setting was in my home area, yes she changed the names, but if some one who lived in the town read it, and as I did, you can walk yourself through the town visually. The high school was set up almost exactly the same before they did the renovations.

March 6th, 2007 I went into the high school because I worked there in the afternoons, there were cops in civilian clothing all over the school. One kid had worn a trench coat to school and apparently got "tackled" by the cops.

LOVED it though, as I do all her other books!

Anonymous said...

Cupcakes as a fav. meal and oreos for breakfast. Yep, we would get a long just fine =) Especially since you drink Jack 'n' Diet Coke, you'd be worshipped in our family of whiskey lovers =)

Can't wait til' the next set of Q&A's! I love reading these!