- DVR might jump ahead of him on top loves in my life and I am perfectly OK with it
-Might NEED to buy new jeans, not a size smaller, but a size bigger to fit my rear end
-Going through a 40lb bag of dog food weekly
-Destiny and Lynne told me Criminal Minds actually airs on A&E too, most exciting news I heard this month
-Daisy entertains me on a daily basis, never met a dog with so much crazy personality
-Working from home, not as easy as it sounds...too many distractions
-Buying a flat iron really did convince me my hair looked longer
-Ran outside in my robe, chasing Dakota and our pool skimmer, which happened to be in her mouth
-DVR currently contains 12 episodes of "Miss Sunny Spider Patch Friends" for Aiden when he comes over
Oh my boring life these days.
-Might NEED to buy new jeans, not a size smaller, but a size bigger to fit my rear end
-Going through a 40lb bag of dog food weekly
-Destiny and Lynne told me Criminal Minds actually airs on A&E too, most exciting news I heard this month
-Daisy entertains me on a daily basis, never met a dog with so much crazy personality
-Working from home, not as easy as it sounds...too many distractions
-Buying a flat iron really did convince me my hair looked longer
-Ran outside in my robe, chasing Dakota and our pool skimmer, which happened to be in her mouth
-DVR currently contains 12 episodes of "Miss Sunny Spider Patch Friends" for Aiden when he comes over
Oh my boring life these days.
3 comments:
miss sunny spider or whatever cracked me up :). And whoa diasy is HUGE!! Hope the new job is going well - can't wait to hear more about it!
How's working from home going? I always wonder about that! I'd def be distracted too. Espesh with Piper around.
And I love random ramblings. My posts are always scattered and all over the place! Sometimes I wonder if I ever write coherent paragraphs. Haha.
Oh those silly siberians! So full of personality, i love them! And Daisy is so pretty (Dakota too) but i'm bias when it comes to Sibes =)
You'll have to keep me posted on how it is working from home! I think i'm going to try to do that wherever we get posted next.
Post a Comment