...and the toliet broke. Not to mention no groceries in our entire house.
I called my mom. She seemed down. I asked her if she was ok. Her two best friends in the entire world, Sharon and Lynne.
Sharon's mom passed away 6 days ago and they found out yesterday that her husband's tumor is cancerous.
Lynne's mom was brutally shot and killed 17 years ago. They released her killer on parole on Monday.
I'll take a sore back and leaky puppy anyday.
Sidenote: As a result of no groceries. I ate frozen cheesecake for breakfast.
2 comments:
Praying for family friends...that sounds like a lot to shoulder!!
And yummy cheesecake! I'm almost to the point of no groceries myself. Too bad there is no cheesecake in my freezer...
Oh I my thoughts will be with both of them. It really puts things in perspective when you hear about events like this.
Post a Comment