Monday, October 13, 2008

Randomness

For the past 30 days, not a day has gone by where I look at him and think to myself, how in the hell am I going to survive without him.

Today as we were eating the bottom crumbs of tortilla chips, I was bragging about the size of my chip. So what did he do? He broke it and began laughing.



His parents arrived late Friday night. They actually stayed in our guest room, which is very unlike them. They really liked the inside of our house, which made me happy.

On Friday, I noticed blood on Dakota's paw. An infected dewclaw. His dad and I were both up early on Saturday morning and decided to take her to the vet. $3oo later, she was running around in the backyard trying to eat Daisy.

We did a ton of yardwork this weekend. I can't wait for spring where I can actually start working on the landscaping out front.

I just looked down at my white/black husky and noticed her white is now a dirt-brown from playing outside all weekend long. I guess this is my cue to give her a bath.

No comments: