So I will admit, I have been chuckling along about the different items D.A.R.'s dog ate this week.
Unfortunately, I think my dog trumps your dog :)
I went into my bedroom last night to find my puppies sleeping peacefully. I reached for my birth control and noticed it was missing. I immediately yelled at Dave in the kitchen to help me find it.
Sure enough, nothing put plastic left underneath the bed. Daisy somehow managed to eat 3 weeks of pills.
And Dave's sense of humor always shines through:
(as Daisy is passed out on her back with her feet in the air)
Me: Do you think she will be ok?
D: Are you kidding? She is ready to work the neighborhood now. Look at her slutting it out already.
Me: David! I should probably call the vet.
D: Yeah, she is going to think you are one of those people (commenting on 2 visits already this week)
They really drive me insane somedays.
5 comments:
Ohhh my gosh! LOL. Gotta have a sense of humor I suppose... but, for the record, is Daisy okay?
Oh no!! But that is pretty funny.
Oh goodness! Last night I was looking for my pills and the same thought came into my head- the dogs got them- luckily they were just under some magazine!
I think everyone of us with 2 puppies can relate- we love um but they make us question our sanity at times!
that's pretty funny... I read your conversation btwn you and dave to my best friend (long story - i was on the phone w/her and reading at the same time and i started to laugh so of course, she wanted to know what i was laughing about) and she was dying.
OMG yes that wins!!!!
Post a Comment