Sunday, October 19, 2008

Puzzle Pieces Fitting Perfectly

Another year older...And what did I do yesterday?

Absolutely nothing and I absolutely loved every minute. He fed the dogs, took them out, brought me food, etc. We stayed in our PJs all morning/afternoon watching college football.

I guess this is what I adore about US. We are always on the same page about so many things. It was an ideal day for both of us.

Sometime in the course of the day between cracking jokes and yelling at the TV. He looks at me and says: "Thank goodness you are not normal, otherwise that would be so boring. You are like a 7 layer fruit cake"

Friday night, some other couples came over for Rock Band, pizza, drinks, and cake, my favorite. I find it amazing that some of these women I have known for less than 2 months all came bearing gifts. It was really touching.

Tonight will consist of rollerblading with the dogs and catching up on One Tree Hill Season Five. Yeah :)

2 comments:

Lacey Bean said...

Sounds like a great birthday!! And I gave you a blog award! http://perksofbeingajap.blogspot.com/2008/10/and-bloggy-award-goes-to.html

d.a.r. said...

Sounds like a wonderful birthday!!!