Thursday, October 16, 2008

College Days

I know everyone misses college at some point in their lives. I never thought I would miss it the way I do now. I was never the party girl. Actually, I went out to the bars 5 times in 4 years.

I think I miss the opportunities and the resources.

I loved my experiences at the radio station, in student government, and as a resident assistant.

We, as a whole, were constantly trying to help other people including soldier drives, food drives, raking leaves for the elderly, blood drives, etc.

I miss that part of me. The one who use to get out and help as much as possible. Who was so busy, I would eventually get to my school work at 12am.

That being said...

I'm really trying to jump start a Yoplait Lid Drive.

Everyone knows someone who has or had breast cancer. I find it so amazing how people are affected not only by breast cancer, but by cancer in general.

It's a pretty cool website:

http://www.yoplait.com/slsl/

And luckily David and I love this kind of yogurt, so it's a win-win situation.

1 comment:

e said...

cool man... if you end up doing it, i'll save mine for you and mail them. just keep us updated