I just wanted to say thanks to D.A.R. and Lacey. You girls are the best!

I am passing this award on to Aly at The Infertility Overachievers. Only because I have known her for forever and I know with all my heart she is going to make a wonderful mom.

I am going to pass the "I Love Your Blog" on to several girls. When I look back on the last few years of my life, it's funny to think that we have been communicating via blogs and live journal since 2004. We are all so different but oh so much in common.
I consider them as some of my best friends and most of all family. And when they go a week without updating, it's like I'm missing something in my life, ha :)
First of all, D.A.R. and MTM-to-be are some of the most courageous and intelligent girls I know. I'm very jealous of their post-college schooling. And their day to day life surving deployment helps me more than they know as I prepare for my first one in just 6 short weeks.
J.C. is hands down the strongest girl and I am oh so proud of her in everything she has done in her life. I know good things are coming her way.
Oh Erika, how much we have in common and how much I admire your career field. We will be in the same boat come December and know we will be there for each other.
And finally, Lacey Bean. One of the orginal WP girlfriends and one of the spunkiest and most fun girls ever. Her blog is so diverse in so many things and I always look forward to what she is going to blog about next.
So thank you girls. We have been through so much in the last 4 years and I know that I got through some things with a little more ease because of your insightful input.
1 comment:
Wait, WHAT!! I got an award and I didn't even know it until now....Ehem, First of all I would like to thank the academy HAHAHA. Your too sweet girl!!
Post a Comment