He always says this to me and sometimes it just drives me crazy...Although.
It's funny because as 1 of 3 kids in a household where we lived paycheck to paycheck, being spoiled was not in the cards. I started babysitting at age 11 and began working in the "real world" at age 14.
But oh does he spoil me.
I fell in love with a house. Out of our price range for sure, but here I am sitting in the very house I wanted, but both thought was too expensive.
I have been eyeing a desk at the local furniture store. I am the queen of shopping around. I visited every website known to man and several other stores. Yesterday afternoon I sent him a text saying I knew which desk I wanted. Last night he walks in the door from work with a very heavy box in hand....My beautiful desk.
He got an electric start lawn mower that pushes itself for himself, but who are we kidding. He laughs hysterically when I try to start a regular lawn mower (stupid 5 foot nothing) by myself.
I have always, always wanted a husky since the day we met way back in 2000 and here she is, running around at my feet, lighting up every room she walks into.
He fixes the toilet, the pool, chases after the dogs when I just can't do it anymore, hung every single picture in our house exactly where I wanted, and still manages to love my very crazy self.
I guess he is right.
No comments:
Post a Comment