
7 Things I LOVE
1) Him.
After a minor meltdown at work, I received the sweetest email from him telling me that I kick ass at everything I do and I just need to believe in myself like the way he believes in me.
2) Laughing
Whether its laughing at friends or a funny story, nothing makes me happier than a good laugh.
3) Dakota
My protector and probably one of the sweetest dogs
4) Daisy
My beautiful, comic relief during the day
5) My family, in particular my best friend, my mother
She has always been there for me, alway supported me and I love talking to her because no one knows me better
6) Anything liberating...
Whether its a good run, using an electric drill to hang a huge corkboard in my office, mowing the yard, cooking a new recipe, finishing another book etc. I find the more things I accomplish during this deployment the better I feel and the faster time flies. And accomplishing all of the above and then some truly is the best feeling in the world.
7) His family
His dad is one of my best "girlfriends", the one I share with all my juicy gossip, his mother is my guide and rock through this deployment, his sister is one of my best friends, and his brother constantly makes me feel loved by checking in on me from time to time to make sure I'm doing ok.
And I am tagging...
Magnolias and Mimosas
Because her stories about herself and her husband always make me laugh.
1 comment:
hahaha! The part about the power drill cracked me up. I totally know that feeling! So Powerful! =)
Post a Comment